- The library is a reference library. Restricted home loans are possible but only for students and the members of the departments of linguistics and literary studies at the University of Stuttgart.
- The library is open to the general public.
- There are two copy machines available in the library as well as a book scanner. Users may use the the book scanner without charge. Please bring a USB-A-device to save scan data.
- Loan system number: 93/94
Our reference number in the SWB is: S1U094.
- Inter-library loans: The Stuttgart University Library is responsible for inter-library loans. It is possible to request copies; originals, however, cannot be loaned out.